Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Notice Regarding "Sierra Kills" Related Articles

Thomas Finley painting of a Sierra sasquatch
I just wanted to give a quick notice regarding the status of my articles on Justin Smeja's claims of shooting two sasquatch near Gold Lake, California. I had been interested in the possible legitimacy of the claims as as he has been very open with his story and possible genetic evidence, his claims have been corroborated by the driver who he was with, he has spent a large amount of time and money returning to the area where the event allegedly occurred to investigate with researchers, he has turned down offers of money for his possible genetic evidence, he has passed a polygraph test twice, and possible thermal footage of wood apes was taken in the area where he claims the event occured (see here)As previously discussed, Justin submitted a piece of flesh (which he found near where he allegedly hid the juvenile body a few weeks after the event) and samples of blood on his boots (which was possibly from the juvenile he allegedly shot) to the Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project. As I am pressed for time, I am not able to discuss the results revealed in a Channel 4 documentary in detail, other than that the flesh was that of a black bear (which was expected as a Trent University examination also revealed this) and that the samples from the boots could not yield any viable DNA. Due to the nature of these results, I have decided to remove my articles on the "Sierra Kills" matter for the time being. I am doing this as I feel that it's best for me to drop Justin Smeja's claims unless further evidence comes forth, as such large claims are a lost cause without evidence. I hope that you can understand my reasoning, and know that I will have a more detailed article on these and other results revealed in the documentary in the very near future (although it is important to wait for the peer-reviewed paper to be released before making any conclusions regarding the DNA study's analysis). 

7 comments:

  1. I would also like to believe Justins story. As an eyewitness myself, I know they are real. The problem I have with it is not even 1 cel phone picture taken of the entire incodent. I have hunted since I was young, and been researching Bigfoot for over 6 years nows. So now for all the DNA to come back bear, and no DNA from the boot, I feel as though it may be just a story. I also need more proof due to the fact the 2 of them came back with nothing and claim to have killed at least one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those factors bother me too, although I could understand him not thinking of it due to the shock of killing such human-like animals. Thanks for commenting Dax! You're a lucky guy for having seen these animals, I'd love to so I could be reassured that this work isn't worthless.

      Delete
  2. I've spent a good deal of time with Justin; and I agree with need solid data to back up claims. However Justin has always been straight with me; and is a person unlike anyone else I've ever met. For what it's worth, I think he's sincere; and until someone provides evidence that Justin is being deceitful, I'm inclined to take him at his word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately John, I do not allow name calling in the comments of this blog. However, I was wondering if you could email me, because I see you commented at Dale's blog saying that you had spoken to one of Kelly Nash's sons about the 'cadborosaurus' footage. I would really appreciate more information on what he told you.

      Delete
  3. Everything about that story smells and smells bad. Have read things he has said such as ( Not word for word) but this is close enough. "I would drop one like a sack of shit" Did not say anything to the "fact" he supposedly already did. I am really surprised Snow Walker at your statment and until there is evidence he did shoot one I believe him as much as I believed the ass R. Dyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was there another individual who claim to also shoot Bigfoot?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with your own ideas regarding this post! Please refrain from crude behavior such as name calling, making false claims, or using inappropiate language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...